Friday 11 March 2011

Saddleworth shoot

I'm off to Saddleworth this morning for another shoot. It's one of the trustees of the GMAVSG. All packed and ready. Just watched this video I was involved in roughly 5 years ago. The numbers of deaths is currently around 4,000 a year in the UK and rising year on year. Please watch it. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLTDknLVm4A&feature=player_embedded

I managed to get to Saddleworth despite my sat nav deciding not to speak to me. After the last 6 sessions I decided to try to keep it short, that didn't work, so four hours later I managed to convince the sat nav to guide me home. Just warming the chemicals now to process the film. Despite the best plans I am shooting tomorrow, Sunday and Monday as well. Wednesday I go to the group meeting to present the images shot  to date and to capture anyone feeling brave enough to take part.

Barbara Balmer
Forget me Knot

No comments:

Post a Comment