Wednesday 9 March 2011

A start to our blogging =]

I thought since i was the person setting this up that i would be the first one to make a start and show where i am up to with my work.


My work has developed to become based around the spaces in our landscapes that truck drivers fill with their temporary homes. I've become fascinated with how this massive, portable structures occupy a layby at the side of the road during the lonely hours and how there is someone inside unconscious and unaware of my presence as i take their photo.


Here's a couple of shots from my most recent night's out =]








These are just to post the work i've done so far, i will start writing up some more detailed stuff from my upcoming shoots and some of the techniques i used to shoot them in future posts.

Chris Bethell

No comments:

Post a Comment