Monday 4 April 2011

Minute by Minute

Well I thought it was about time for me to put some stuff up about my project. Its called Minute by Minute and will be a series of portraits, mostly self portraits I think...

The idea is capture the ever changing form which is the individual or self. I plan on doing this through long exposures then using darkroom techniques or digital equivalents (not quite decided yet, more experimentation me thinks) mash them together to make a really cool composite type thingy! When you add all the times up it should be about a minutes worth of exposures hence the name, maybe even each one will be a different day or something...

Anyway, the resultant image will be an expression of who I (or the model) was for that minute, on that day etc etc etc

Casey Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment